Investor Information Kit
Annual reports, annual information forms, financial disclosure, material change reports, news releases, and other investor materials are available in one place. Access our downloadable materials here.
Check the share price performance of ENF. Our investment calculator shows how ENF shares have performed historically over different time periods.
Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP) and Share Purchase Plan (SPP)
- Eligible shareholders can automatically reinvest cash dividends into additional ENF shares (Shares) through participation in the DRIP.
- Commencing December 15, 2015, ENF will issue Shares from Treasury for reinvested dividends pursuant to the DRIP at a price equal to the Discounted Market Price (98% of the Average Market Price) of the Shares.
- Plan participants may purchase additional Shares (Optional Cash Payments), up to $20,000 per calendar year, subject to the limitation that the aggregate number of Shares issued pursuant to the DRIP in respect of Optional Cash Payments cannot exceed 2% of the issued and outstanding Shares at the beginning of such calendar year. If the aggregate Optional Cash Payments exceed this limit, Shares will be allocated on a pro rata basis and any access cash will be returned.
- Shares issued in respect of the Optional Cash Payments will be at a price equal to 100% of the Average Market Price of the Shares.
- All commissions, brokerage fees and administrative costs associated with the operation of the DRIP will be paid by ENF.
- Please refer to the full text of the DRIP by clicking the link below.
- For more information about the DRIP, how to enroll or make Optional Cash Payments, please contact the Plan Agent, CST Trust Company at 1-800-387-0825 or www.canstockta.com. Forms to enroll in the DRIP or make an Optional Cash Payment are available at https://www.canstockta.com/en/InvestorServices/Investor_Information/Issuer_List/IssuerDetail.jsp?companyCode=1644
Plan Eligibility & Participation
- Minimum ownership of 1 Share required for DRIP participation.
- Registered Shareholders must provide a duly completed enrollment form to the Plan Agent not less than 5 business days preceding the record date for the dividend which will initially be reinvested pursuant to the DRIP.
- Plan participants may make Optional Cash Payments by providing the required form of payment with completed forms to the Plan Agent not less than 5 business days preceding the Dividend Payment Date for which Shares are to be purchased. Acceptable Optional Cash Payments received late will be processed at the next dividend record date. Optional Cash Payments need not be made monthly and may be in any amount, subject to the limits set out above.
- Beneficial shareholders who hold shares through an investment dealer or other intermediary must ensure that the investment dealer or intermediary receives instructions and completed and signed enrolment form(s) in sufficient time prior to 5:00 p.m. EST on the business day immediately preceding the record date for the dividend which will be initially reinvested pursuant to the DRIP.
- Shareholders who reside outside of Canada may participate in the DRIP, subject to applicable laws. U.S. residents and citizens are not eligible to participate.
Dividend Reinvestment and Share Purchase Plan Summary (PDF)