We provide our shareholders with a predictable, high payout of cash that is generated by low-risk energy infrastructure assets. Enbridge Income Fund (ENF) will appeal to investors seeking:
- A stable business that focuses on investment in well contracted, regulated infrastructure with prudent mitigation of controllable risks.
- A diversified asset base supported by long-term contracts and/or regulated tolling arrangements.
- Stable and predictable cash payouts to investors.
- Steady, prudent growth through organic expansions and acquisitions.
- The sponsorship of Enbridge
Our strategy is focused on:
- maximizing the efficiency and profitability of the Fund’s energy infrastructure assets while ensuring safe and reliable operations;
- pursuing organic growth and expansion opportunities; and
- acquiring complementary new assets whose business model and risk return profile is in line with the Fund’s existing assets.
ENF has the necessary financial flexibility and access to capital markets to execute our growth strategy.
This successful business model provides long-term stability, and gives us confidence that we’ll continue to deliver reliable and attractive returns to our investors both today and well into the future.